KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Catholic MLS Standings

In light of the post below, I thought it was time to update the Catholic MLS standings. Please note DC United will soon have a new bishop. Bishop Donald Wuerl of Pittsburgh will be moving to DC.


Eastern Conference Standings


McCarrick’s DC United (4-1-2)
Finn’s Kansas City Wizards (4-2-1)
O’Malley’s New England Revolution (3-2-1)
Campbell’s Columbus Crew (3-3-1)
George’s Chicago Fire (1-1-4)
Meyer’s New York Red Bulls (0-1-5)

Western Conference Standings

Grahmann’s FC Dallas (4-1-3)
DiNardo’s Houston Dynamo (4-2-1)
Chaput’s Colorado Rapid’s (2-3-1)
Mahony’s Los Angeles Galaxy (2-5-1)
Mahony’s Chivas USA (1-3-1)
Nierderhaur’s Real Salt Lake (1-5-1)

UPDATE: Standings as of June 9, 2006 are here

No comments:

ShareThis