KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Enjoying the Conversation

Julie D. at Happy Catholic has a humorous banner for her blog today. Bart Simpson is writing repetitively on the blackboard, “Blogging is not a substitute for human interaction.” I can identify. Blogging has been very sparse these last few days since we’ve been enjoying the company of family visiting from Texas. We keep in touch via the phone and email, but an occasional in person visit is required to really keep family bonds intact. That warm person to person interaction trumps blogging.

I have had the pleasure of actually meeting bloggers and readers over the last few weeks. It has been a lot of fun to put a face with the comments. I can truthfully say those I have met are as charming in person as they are in cyberspace.

When blogging, I put my thoughts out there and know they are being read. I can watch my readership numbers on my Site Meter. But the real fun comes when someone comments and discussion ensues. In another week a new round of company arrives and blogging is likely to once again diminish. In the meantime, please feel free to share your thoughts. I enjoy hearing from you!

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

:-) Glad you liked it!

ShareThis