KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, February 01, 2007

This was interesting!

I am not sure I would have done so well if I wasn't teaching CCD this year and just reviewed all this stuff.

You are a 100% traditional Catholic!

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz

2 comments:

causa nostra laetitiae said...

Congratulations!
I made up this quiz after getting 100% on the Bible quiz, then checking the top quiz list, and seeing that there were no Catholic quizzes there (and some horrendous ones on the occult and sex. Thanks to savy, well-catechized Catholics, like you,"Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?" has made it to the top 40 quizzes!
Well done!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I, too, received 100%. But, oh my goodness, now the pressure is on not to just know, but to do! :)
God Bless,
Suzanne

(Not sure if this will show up twice now. If so, I'm awfully sorry.)

ShareThis