_____KITCHEN TABLE CHATS________

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Angel of God?


Okay, I am not trying to ruin anyone’s breakfast by posting this so early, but do go over to Dawn Eden’s blog, The Dawn Patrol, and see the latest commercial from San Francisco’s Planned Parenthood chapter. It depicts a “the guardian angel of safe sex” who makes sure couples use a condom and then sticks around because he “likes to watch”. They can dress the angel character in white but I guarantee you that is not an angel of God. I do believe St. Michael has some work to do in San Franciso.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host - by the Divine Power of God - cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits, who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Somehow a fat, flabby, unshaven and unwashed looking angel stuffing chips into his face hitting on another "angel" while he watches a couple in bed does not make me want to run out and buy condoms.

I can't imagine why that isn't a turn-on...

Kitchen Madonna said...

St. Michael and St. Benedict and the Blessed Mother. That is...oh my stars.

ShareThis