_____KITCHEN TABLE CHATS________

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz Jägerstätter

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Keeping Kids Catholic

I updated my Blogger template so you may notice a few subtle changes. I am neither skilled nor brave enough to mess with the template too much. I would like to call your attention to the new link on the sidebar that says Serial Posts. Last fall I did a series of posts on the book Keeping Your Kids Catholic by Bert Ghezzi. My readership has markedly increased since then so if you are one of my newer readers you may have missed it. I have gathered all the posts together under the one link Keeping Kids Catholic. This book has been one of my most helpful resources over my nearly 21 years of parenting. I hope you find the discussion of this book beneficial and enjoyable. If you would like to add comments to these older posts, feel free. It is never to late to joint the conversation.

3 comments:

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Sounds a great book..must look at it..

God bless

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Hi Denise, Have added your blog to my links..do you mind adding mine?

God bless

Ebeth said...

Hi Catholic Mom! I am going to read your posts, as one of three kids in my family that is still standing in the Catholic Church, it is my job and priority to keep my 3 kids in the Church!

Thanks for doing this........
Climbing for our Church!
Ebeth

ShareThis