KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

For the Love of Christ


Catholic Mom of 10 tagged me for this meme:

Those tagged will share 5 things they love about Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
Those tagged will provide a link in the combox here with their name so that others can read them

1. Jesus’ Divine Mercy: He never gives up on me no matter how imperfectly I behave. He is always ready to forgive and let me start over…and over…and over….

2. Jesus taught us the perfect prayer:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

For me “Thy will be done” is the most poignant phrase in this prayer.

3. Jesus lived perfect love. He emptied Himself completely on the cross for us out of His love for us.

4. Jesus lived in perfect obedience to the Father.

5. Jesus offers his healing power to anyone who had faith, no matter how unworthy they seem.

I tag:

SFO Mom
Kitchen Madonna
Rosemary
Argent
Tony

2 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

All done!
http://sfomom.blogspot.com/2007/07/5-things-i-love-about-jesus.html

Tony said...

Here you go...

http://www.catholicpillowfight.com/blog544.html

ShareThis