KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Monday, January 21, 2008

Is something going on in Elmhurst, IL?

About a year ago I published this post about Mary Foley and Mary Queen of Heaven Catholic Church in Elmhurst, IL. In the last twenty-four hours it has become the most frequent post leading people to my blog. It is the second most common entry page for my blog, ranking behind only my home page. This traffic is being driven by people googling "Mary Foley Queen of Heaven Elmhurst IL". I can't find any news on the internet so can anyone enlighten me about what is going on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This website will explain all your hits.
savemaryqueen.wordpress.com

ShareThis