_____KITCHEN TABLE CHATS________

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Recovery has begun

My heartfelt thanks to all who offered prayers for my daughter. I truly felt supported by your prayers. Her surgeon has proclaimed her ACL reconstruction a success. There were no surprises during the surgery. He said it was a textbook ACL injury and a textbook repair. Now comes the months of rehabilitation. I guess she can feel that she is in good company as she forges ahead. The next few months will be a painful struggle. There will be a lot of "offering it up". But at least the first steps have been taken on the road to recovery. Thank you again for your prayers.

2 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

I thought of her today when I heard the Tiger story--wondering if it was indeed the same type of injury. Wishing her a good recovery.

Michele said...

Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery!

ShareThis