_____KITCHEN TABLE CHATS________

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Humble Request for Prayers

This storm could get ugly so I ask that everyone offer a few prayers for those in its path. If I may humbly ask for a few personal intentions as well, my parents, in-laws, and two children in college will be riding out the storm in Houston. May all be safe and well. Thank you.

4 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

You got it! Hope all will be safe!

Jim said...

My prayers are with you and your family. God bless.

Anonymous said...

I know you are busy, but if you can find a minute, please let us know how your family is doing. Thanks.

HELL IN HOUSTON: LIGHTS OUT, NO DRINKING WATER, CURFEW...

Milehimama said...

How is everyone doing? We have electricity, AC, and internet. Happy to help anyone who needs it - just let me know!

ShareThis