KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The company he keeps

Okay. So President Obama has one appointee that thinks bloggers need to be corralled because they are stirring up too much trouble. Now we find he has another appointee, John Holdren, the "science czar" who wrote a book saying forced abortions and mass sterilizations are needed to save the planet. And the "car czar" Steven Rattner is resigning amid questions about his dealings with the New York state pension fund. Does this say anything about the President's judgment? Just asking.

1 comment:

Rosemary Bogdan said...

How this President got elected remains a mystery to me. He has fulfilled every fear of those who voted against him and more.

ShareThis