_____KITCHEN TABLE CHATS________

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Catholic Cyber Monday

If you are like I am, and prefer to do your Christmas shopping while tapping on a keyboard, sipping good coffee, and listening to beautiful music, I suggest you check out this article on products made by religious communities.

No comments:

ShareThis