KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Prayers Please

Please say a prayer for all those suffering from the deaths and injuries suffered at Ft. Hood. My son is stationed there. He texted me to say he is fine, just still locked down. It is a tragedy. May all affected feel the mercy and healing of God's grace.

4 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

Praying along with you! (Pulling out the Memorare for this one. It's my go-to prayer in times of crisis.)

Michelle said...

This has got to be difficult for you as a mother of a soldier. I will pray for your comfort as well.

Rosemary Bogdan said...

Thanks be to God that he is safe. Such a terrible tragedy. It's so difficult to imagine what could motivate a person to do such a thing. Prayers for all the families.

Colleen said...

Prayers!

ShareThis