_____KITCHEN TABLE CHATS________

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Bedwarmers

Since it is 23-degrees right now and feels like 9-degrees with the wind chill, I am very interested in snuggling under the covers. In fact, hibernating until spring does not sound unreasonable. I must say that Michelle's post on bedwarmers had me laughing so much that I forgot how frozen I feel after walking the dog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jiza said...

I was googling prayers for Catholic wives & moms, and your blog came up. I love your title, and I was quite encouraged to come across your blog. I just got married on the Feast of the Assumption, and we conceived our first child soon after. I'm also a military wife. So very new to everything in the vocation right now! I look forward to reading your blogs in the future!!

God bless,
- Jiza

ShareThis