KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

National March for Life in D.C. just over a week away

Unfortunately, there is still a dire need for the National March for Life. The good news is there are hundreds of thousands of Americans committed to the sanctity of human life to meet this need. Will you be there on January 22, 2010? Find out more here.

2 comments:

pro-life mom said...

Yes..I will drag my tired body onto to bus for the 24 hour trip (one way) for the 6th year in a row. Chaperoning 50 high school students.

Rosemary Bogdan said...

Denise, will you be there again? email me if you are and we can exchange cell numbers again. We have an appointment in our legislator's office at 4 so we might not be able to go out after--- we can see what time it is. thank you for the great information.

ShareThis