KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Providence


Due to my husband's lymphoma, I just haven't made it out to my garden the way I normally do. However, in spite of my benign neglect, my garden has given me some lovely gifts to cheer my kitchen. I picked some leggy mums, some blossoms from the butterfly bush, and some resilient roses. God is good.

3 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

Nice!
Prayers continue for your husband; I hope he is recovering well!

Kitchen Madonna said...

Angels around you both!

Love the colors of the flowers!

Kitchen Madonna

Maia said...

You and yours keep popping into my prayers.

ShareThis