KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Friday, April 22, 2011

Divine Mercy Novena begins today


I hope you are able to take advantage of the Church's beautiful liturgies of the Triduum. They offer a perfect spiritual preparation to comprehend the reality of Christ's Passion, Death, and Resurrection. Overlapping this, is the beginning of the Divine Mercy Novena. You can find the prayers here. The Pray More Novenas web site will even email you the prayer each day.

I will be offering this novena in a special way for my mother. It was her favorite devotion. This is also an appropriate time to remember Pope John Paul II. He will be beatified on Divine Mercy Sunday.

No comments:

ShareThis