KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Fell victim to the Othercott!

The whole family including College Son who is home for the summer went to Mass this evening with plans to see Over the Hedge afterwards. The theater was packed. Over the Hedge was sold out until the 10:05 pm showing. Interestingly, The Da Vinci Code was not sold out. I am afraid I am past the stage of taking in a movie after 10:00 pm. We went out for Mexican food instead and the older kids are off to rent a movie. Maybe the Othercott is working!

1 comment:

TiaKay said...

Same here! We planned on an early movie with kids, but went ahead and bought late (for us) tickets, as the other showings were sold out! DVC was on fewer screens than advertised, and NOT sold out. Did you like the show?