KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Monday, May 08, 2006

Gig 'em!




As a proud Aggie Mom (though not a Texas A&M alum) I was very impressed by this Aggie wedding cake(Actually it is probably a groom's cake). It must have been a Catholic wedding. Note the RCIA sign in the top picture.

Please pray for all the Aggies as well as other college students taking final exams this week!

3 comments:

Julie D. said...

Wow!

Hannah will start at A&M this fall but although I don't mind the Aggie enthusiasm I sure hope she doesn't come out wanting a cake like that one! :-D

Catholic Mom said...

Julie

It took me a little while to get used to being an Aggie Mom. I am sure Hannah will enjoy it. St. Mary's is a wonderful campus Catholic community.

Julie D. said...

I have had numerous people telling me how wonderful the Catholic campus ministry is, including the oft repeated, "They have more vocations than Notre Dame!"

I kindly refrain from replying, "Well, DUH!" :-D