KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Let the chaos begin!

Deep breaths! Deep breaths! I am scurrying about getting ready for the next wave of company. My second son graduates from high school in nine days and family arrives in two. My daughter, my parents and I will be traveling to New Jersey over the weekend for a major soccer tournament. This means I will be leaving the men home to fend for themselves. I will also be leaving them home to make sure second son gets into his tux okay for prom. This should be interesting. In any case, all the activity and festivities will mean blogging may be sparse. I will keep you in my prayers so keep me in yours!

5 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

Waving hi from New Jersey! Where's the tournament?

Catholic Mom said...

Tournament is at Ft. Dix but we are staying in Mt. Laurel. We will actually be back at Ft. Dix the following weekend but we will stay in Princeton that weekend. I'll let you know when I figure out what church we will be attending.

Barb, sfo said...

You are practically IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

Catholic Mom said...

Not sure where we will be going to Mass. Either at 7:30 at Our Lady of Good Counsel (near the hotel) or at 8:00 at St. Ann's (near the field). Hope the weather is good!

Michelle said...

We should have a party. I'll be back in the area on Saturday night until Sunday or Monday.

But I have to get my little house finished up and find a tenant who has decent credit.