KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Road Trip!

I expect blogging to be very sparse over the next few weeks since I will be traveling most of July. We will be looking at colleges for Child#3 and making a trip to Houston to visit family and to get Child#2's belongings there for his freshman year at Rice this fall. In addition to Rice, Child #3 is looking at Georgia Tech and Clemson on this trip. Pray for safe travel and I will do the same!

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

Definitely.

Three kids in college at the same time?

And I thought that WE had overlapping expenses looking forward to two in college in a couple of years. :-D