KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Five Person Meme

Five People in Five Categories Meme

Michelle at Rosetta Stone tagged me so here goes:


"If you could meet and have a deep conversation with any five people on earth, living or dead, from any time period, who would they be?" (Explaining why is optional.)

Name five people from each of the following categories: Saints, Those in the Process of Being Canonized, Heroes from your native country, Authors/Writers, celebrities.

Five Saints:

1. St. Therese of Lisieux
2. St. Michael the Archangel
3. St. Monica
4. St. Joseph
5. Blessed Mother ( Especially want to discuss her apparition at Tepeyac as Our Lady of Guadalupe)

Those in the Process of Being Canonized:

1. Pope John Paul II
2. Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
3. Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi
4. Blessed Jacinta and Blessed Francisco Marto ( I know that is really two people but they seem like a package deal)
5. Pope John XXIII (What were you really thinking about that council?)

Five U.S. Heroes:

1. Thomas Jefferson
2. Thomas Edison
3. Harry Truman
4. Charles Lindbergh
5. Davy Crockett


Five Authors/Writers:

1. George Weigel
2. Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. Jan Karon
4. Suzanne Fields
5. Tom Clancy

Five Celebrities:

1. Sandra Bullock
2. Meryl Streep
3. Mother Angelica
4. Pope Benedict XVI ( I am using celebrity here to mean the same as famous and popular)
5. Jeb Bush (I guess politicians can count as celebrities)

Tag Five People:

1. David at Apostolate of the Laity
2. Tony at Catholic Pillow Fight
3. Kelly at The Lady in the Pew
4. Argent at Argent by the Tiber
5. Rosemary at A Catholic Mother’s Thoughts

2 comments:

Rosemary Bogdan said...

I hate to sound so ignorant but does being tagged mean I'm supposed to answer now or something else? Sorry. I'm new at this.

Catholic Mom said...

Rosemary,

You just post the meme with your answers on your own blog. Welcome to the group!