KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Just call me Snowbird

It is truly a singular joy for me to watch my children play soccer. I am off to another soccer tournament this weekend. However, this time there is more to look forward to than just the beautiful game of soccer. We are headed for the warm sunshine of Phoenix. After two days of being snowed in here in Virginia, I am so ready to thaw out.

We are planning on attending either the noon Mass at Sacred Heart parish or the 1PM Tridentine Mass at St. Thomas the Apostle Parish.

Please keep my daughter and her teammates in your prayers. This is a very important opportunity for college coaches to watch them play. Pray that they can play their game for the Glory of God and that all avoid injuries.

Pope John Paul the Great (former soccer goalie) please pray for us!

1 comment:

Rosemary Bogdan said...

Your daughter and her team are in my prayers.