KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring!











It is Spring! My garden says so. I am very successful this year with daffodils. I love their sunny yellow clusters.
The crocus are like hidden Easter eggs beneath the shrubs.








Unfortunately, the deer and rabbits have made short work(literally!) of my tulips. I planted these a couple of years ago and every year they make a valiant attempt to grow. However, they are far too tasty to the wildlife palates so I never get to see them blossom.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Bad thing about living in the country...we have a while to go before the daffodils are blooming. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. They give me such hope! :)

Sharon said...

Could you grow the tulips in pots?