KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Book Meme

Ebeth from A Catholic Mom climbing the Pillars tagged me for this book meme.

How many books do you own?

To many too count! I think we have bookshelves in every room in the house and still have stacks of books looking for a home.

Book(s) I am reading now:

1.The Spirit of the Liturgy by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

Books I've read recently:

1.The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
2.Time and Again by Jack Finney
3.Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans
4.God’s Invisible Hand: an interview of Francis Cardinal Arinze by Gerard O’Connell
5. The Complete Works of Flannery O'Connor

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:

1. My Bible
2. The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein
4. Bread Machine Magic by Linda Rehberg and Lois Conway
5. Keeping Your Kids Catholic by Bert Ghezzi

This was fun! Instead of tagging, I will just invite anyone else who would like to play to post a link to your answers in the comment box so we can all take a look.

3 comments:

Ebeth said...

Denise,
A dear friend loaned me "Screwtape Letters" some time ago, and I have not read it yet......
Thanks for humoring me!!!!!
Climbing!
Ebeth

SRMcEvoy said...

My Answers are up here 'A Book Meme' Thanks for this one.

Yours Steven

Book Reviews and More
McEvoy's Musings

John Seymour said...

Mine are here.