Ebeth from A Catholic Mom climbing the Pillars tagged me for this book meme.
How many books do you own?
To many too count! I think we have bookshelves in every room in the house and still have stacks of books looking for a home.
Book(s) I am reading now:
1.The Spirit of the Liturgy by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
Books I've read recently:
1.The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
2.Time and Again by Jack Finney
3.Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans
4.God’s Invisible Hand: an interview of Francis Cardinal Arinze by Gerard O’Connell
5. The Complete Works of Flannery O'Connor
Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:
1. My Bible
2. The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein
4. Bread Machine Magic by Linda Rehberg and Lois Conway
5. Keeping Your Kids Catholic by Bert Ghezzi
This was fun! Instead of tagging, I will just invite anyone else who would like to play to post a link to your answers in the comment box so we can all take a look.