KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Catholic Carnival 119 is waiting for you!

Catholic Carnival 119 is packed with lots of great reading from many blogs I had not been to before! Thanks to Stevenfor hosting. One post that stands out for me is this one, The Ten Most Important Issues Facing the Catholic Church in America. This list could and should inspire a treasure trove of new posts in the Catholic blogosphere.

Well, this is probably all the posting from me today. I'm off to pick up my oldest son from the airport as he returns from Texas A&M for the summer. My nest will be complete. Oh, happy day!

No comments: