KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz Jägerstätter

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Catholic Carnival is Up!

Please run on over toPostscripts from the Catholic Spitfire Grill for this week’s Catholic Carnival. Lots of great posts from a very wide variety of blogs. Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii is after my gardening heart with a post on a Mary Garden. She links to this resource which could keep me reading for hours on end. It is her fault if I get nothing else done today. Matthew at A Catholic Life has a well written piece on the Errors of Centering Prayer. That one may inspire a blog post of my own if I can pull myself away from all the reading about Mary Gardens. Do go over and look at the whole menu of posts in this week’s carnival. What a feast!

No comments: