KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Monday, June 25, 2007

I thought I was a little bit edgier than that!

Online Dating

4 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

All those posts on HPV and you get a G rating? And I got PG just because I said "abortion" one time.
I'm sure I said it more than one time.
I wonder how they do those ratings, anyway.

Mrs. V said...

Hmmm, I got the G rating but they said I almost got PG because I have the word "kill." Which was in a sidebar thing relating to abortion, lol.

John Seymour said...

LOL

I got a solid PG cause I said the word "dead" 4 times and "sex" twice.

"Dead" was entirely in the context of celebrating the demise of the immigration bill. I am sure your rating will change now that you've discussed the condom commercial's promotion of casual sex.

Catholic Mom said...

John, I thought I would get a more restricted rating after my most recent posts, but I just did it again, and I am still G-Rated! Must be a glitch in the system.