KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nicely Done!

We returned from a quick trip to Houston this past Tuesday evening and I am having a tough time getting back into the swing of things. School starts next Tuesday and it seems like we have a thousand things to do before then. Of course, catching up on the blogosphere is high on my list. As I made my first pass through my favorite blogs I was both humbled and tickled to see Rosemary has nominated me as a nice blogger.



“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”.


Rosemary definitely deserves this award and like Rosemary, I would include Michelle on my list as well.

Seven more day brighteners are:

Barb at SFO Mom

Kitchen Madonna

Sarah at Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering

Julie D. at Happy Catholic

Jen at Et Tu?

Smockmomma and MamaT at the Summa Mamas

Kelly Clark at The Lady in the Pew

Feel free to post your own list of bloggers that spread a little niceness through cyberspace.

5 comments:

Jennifer F. said...

Oh, wow -- thanks!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much! I'm touched!

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

It's a great reward..congratulations..

Kitchen Madonna said...

Thank you so much! The moving van is coming on Wednesday to pack me up so I'm a bit behind here...Blessings to you and yours!

Ebeth said...

Hi Catholic Mom! Has Houston dried up any from all the rain!?

Ebeth
PS: Forgot to tell you that we went to the zoo on our visit last month and nearly died of heat exhaustion. Three of us got headaches and the others were just worn out for the rest of the day. Why did we pick the zoo on a late July day!!??

Thought of you as we passed Rice U.