KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Catholic Carnival 145 is up!

Another great collection of Catholic writing is here. Many thanks to Fr. Valencheck at Adam's Ale for hosting this week. He starts with a very concise post on prayer from Silent Insight that is packed with wisdom about prayer. As we lurch towards the Thanksgiving and Christmas frenetic pace, this reminder to slow down and pray is a welcome reminder. There are many more posts that will also touch your heart, mind, and soul. Take a look!

No comments: