KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Catholic Carnival 147 starts your Advent

I know I am a couple of days late in posting this, but if you haven't made your way to this week's Catholic Carnival, head over there now. Jay at Living Catholicism has some great posts to get your Advent season of preparation going in the right direction.

1 comment:

Cmerie said...

This is not related to your post, but I could not find how to email you. I have awarded you with the Emmanuel Award. Click over to my blog (Catholic Wife and Mother) to find out about it. God bless!