KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Please Pray

The 2 year old son of Pamela Pilch (HMS blog) is in the hospital with the diagnosis of probable leukemia. Please pray for him, for Pamela, for the rest of the family, and for all the medical personnel who will be participating in Jonathan's care.

Blessed Mother, ora pro nobis
St. Perigrine, ora pro nobis

No comments: