KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Monday, January 21, 2008

Spread the Love Award


Ebeth at A Catholic Mum Climbing the Pillars has honored me with the Spread the Love Award. I am flattered! Ebeth is very right that the Catholic blogosphere has created a supportive community of Catholics that I truly cherish. Ebeth included Sarah and Jackie in her circle of love. I would also include them among my honorees as well. However, I would also like to call attention to Michelle, Barb, Kitchen Madonna, Jen, and Rosemary for their loving service to Catholic evangelization via their blogs. God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Denise, THANK YOU. I won't have a chance to post mine for a few days (maybe even next week), but know that you are on my list as well. :)

Hugs and THANKS for what YOU do here,
Sarah

Michelle said...

Thank you, Denise!