KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Look What I Found!

Who knew?!! The Diocese of Arlington has an online library of its Theology on Tap presentations. Looking through both the topics and the presenters, this looks like a treasure trove of solid catechesis. These presentations are geared for young adults but I think anyone high school age or older will enjoy them. I especially liked Dawn Eden’s January 21, 2008 presentation on chastity and Fr. Leo Patalinghug’s (of Grace Before Meals fame) May 21, 2007 presentation “X Marks the Spot” that teaches the significance and the power of the sign of the Cross. Take a look and pass along this super resource.

2 comments:

Stephen Braunlich said...

Archbishop O'Brien's talk on the mystery of evil is another excellent talk from the collection.

iajadn said...

I loved attending TOT - the message was so nice always. You are right, anyone in high school and older would enjoy these presentations.