KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Humbly Request Your Prayers

Scheduling my daughter's surgery to reconstruct her ACL has resembled flying on space available status. Originally we were told to expect surgery during the first week of July. However, the surgeon's travel schedule necessitated it be moved to June 20. We went in for the pre-op visit yesterday and found out that the operating room schedule was too full on June 20 so they have moved the surgery up to tomorrow. Please say a prayer for her and for all those taking care of her. I will keep you in my prayers as well. Thank you.

5 comments:

Denise said...

My prayers are with you, your daughter and the surgical team working with her!

May God bless her with a speedy recovery!!

David Jackson said...

Uncle David and Aunt Kathy are praying for Marie and humbly ask for the intercession of John Paul the Great.

Barb, sfo said...

I am keeping your daughter, your family and her medical team in prayers today!

Jim said...

I will be praying for your daughter, her doctors and all the Hunnells when I am before The Blessed Sacrament later this evening.

Argent said...

How did the surgery go? I pray that the recovery period goes well and her healing will be speedy.