KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Monday, September 29, 2008

What's for dinner?

In honor of the Feast of the Archangels, we are having angel hair pasta tonight. If you have already made your dinner plans for tonight but would still like to honor the angels, have angel hair pasta this Thursday night, October 2. It is the feast of the Guardian Angels. One of the best ways to keep our family focused on Heaven is to live the Liturgical Calendar.

1 comment:

Tony said...

I prefer Devil's Food Cake. Then I can symbolically thrust Satan into "the pit" like St. Michael did. :)