KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz Jägerstätter

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ora Pro Nobis

I haven’t been shy about asking my readers to offer a few prayers now and then. As I scanned the blogs over the last few days I noticed there are quite a few bloggers for whom it would be nice to pray. So please remember the following intentions as you pray today:

For Barb and her father as they deal with her father’s newly diagnosed illness.

For Michelle and Bill on the occasion of their wedding anniversary and for Bill as he recovers from surgery.

For Carl Oson, his family and a little girl named Elanor

Dominico Bettinelli requests prayers for his mother and sister

Please feel free to add your own intentions in the comment box.

For these intentions and all the intentions in our hearts, we pray in Christ’s Name. Amen.

2 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

Many, many thanks!

Michelle said...

Thanks you. Bill is hurting and could use the prayers.

And thank you for the stuffed shells. That was last night's "didn't get to the commissary in time" dinner. As you predicted, we needed.