KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Orthopedic Update

I guess my fall turned my distal radius into something akin to a jigsaw puzzle. Therefore, my surgeon will be using metal plates,pins, screws, and whatever else is necessary to reconstruct my wrist. Surgery will be tomorrow so your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless you.

5 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

Prayers coming!
It must be interesting for you to visit a doctor...maybe more interesting for the other doctor! It's a whole different kind of conversation than they must have when they see those of us not in the medical profession.

Hopeful One said...

Praying for successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Kathy said...

Prayers for your full recovery. I did basically the same to my ankle a few years back and it was a very slow recovery. What an Advent offering!

Denise said...

Many prayers for a speedy recovery!!!I'll say a few extra for your surgeon as well---can't hurt to have the Holy Spirit guide his work!!

Rosemary Bogdan said...

I pray that your surgery went well and that your recovery will be rapid and without complication. May God's grace and peace be upon you.