KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another opportunity for alms giving

LifeSiteNews is a good source for finding pro-life news stories that the Main Stream Media ignores. They are dependent on your donations. They have an interesting fund raising plan going on. Donate to LifeSiteNews and a card like that pictured here will be sent to Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards. Take this opportunity to support LifeSiteNews and send a message about the sanctity of life to Planned Parenthood.

No comments: