KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Secretary of State Clinton Rejects the Truth

Watch as Nebraska congressman, Jeff Fortenberry, respectfully offers Secretary of State Hillary Clinton the truth about abortion. Secretary Clinton rejects this truth and asserts that the failure of the United States to promote and fund abortions as part of our foreign policy has been detrimental to women around the world. We need more representatives like Mr. Fortenberry who will steadfastly support the intrinsic dignity of human life from conception to natural death. You can find contact information for Representative Fortenberry here. Let him know you support his efforts.

No comments: