KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz Jägerstätter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bioethics Council dissolved

I just returned from the Catholic New Media Celebration in San Antonio. I have much to write about on that, but for now, consider this article on the dissolution of the President's Council on Bioethics.

This is a topic near and dear to my heart as I finish up my final paper for my certification in bioethics from the National Catholic Bioethics Center.

1 comment:

familyofblessings said...

I’ve nominated you for the Honest Scrap Award. Have fun with it.
In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share “ten honest things” about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it

Have fun, Abigail