KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Fr. Leo in a Throwdown with Bobby Flay


My favorite cooking priest is at it again. Fr. Leo Patalinghug has been challenged to a steak fajita throwdown by the Food Network's Iron Chef Bobby Flay. Read more here.

3 comments:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

A friend of mine is having a party with her family tonight, cooking both dishes. She's a Food Network junkie, and LOVES Throwdown, anyway. Top that with the fact that she has met Fr. Leo and is a big fan of his, too.

Michelle said...

any idea who won? I don't have cable any more...

Barb, sfo said...

Father Leo won the throwdown! It was a wonderful show and very respectful of his priesthood.