KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Friday, December 04, 2009

Countdown!

We are now one week away from the rehearsal dinner and 8 days away from my oldest son's wedding. Blogging is likely to be light! I will try to post pictures soon.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

My youngest son got married in August. Hope you don't mind my friendly advice: focus on him and his bride, it is their day. Remember that and let everything else go (in your mind at least). When I did that, I did not get all frazzled and worried about what other people thought or said or complained about. And ENJOY every minute. SO much prep and it is gone in an instant. Congrats and God bless!

Catholic Chicks said...

Congrats on your son's wedding! Have fun! May God bless them on the beginning of their journey.:)

The Old Geezer said...

interesting blog

Convenor said...

Would you be kind enough to let your readers know about the latest issue of our journal:

http://catholicheritage.blogspot.com/2009/12/christvs-regnat-december-2009.html

If it is of any interest to you, we'd be honoured if you'd link to/follow/blogroll our blog:

http://www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com/

Pray for us!

God bless you!

St. Conleth's Catholic Heritage Association - Ireland