KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It is all about the salvation of souls

This past Sunday, our priest mentioned that the final entry in the Code of Canon Law, entry number 1752, states that the purpose of all the laws of the Church must ultimately be the salvation of souls. Read here how the decision by the Archdiocese of Washington to transfer its foster care and adoption program to another agency was required to fulfill this purpose.

No comments: