KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Hunnell

Perhaps a few astute readers noted the slight change in my blog subtitle a month or so ago. In case you didn't, here is the big announcement. My son and daughter-in-law who were married this past December are now expecting a baby! The due date is the end of November. An ultrasound today shows a growing beautiful baby, but no details as to gender. That is okay. Boy or girl this baby is loved.

7 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

Hooray! Congratulations all around! How wonderful :) I'll keep Baby Hunnell in special prayer.

Stina said...

Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Heide said...

Wonderful news! And perhaps a much-needed encouragement for you and John in the circumstances. I'll keep your whole family in my prayers.

Denise said...

Thank you for all the good wishes! And yes, Heide, this is a good counter balance to the other issues going on in the Hunnell household. Prayers all around are greatly appreciated. Blessings to all of you!

Pillarclimber said...

Congratulations!! Wow, what a fun thing to look forward to.

Happy for you guys!

Hugs
Ebeth

Rosemary Bogdan said...

Ohhhhh, congratulations. How wonderful!