KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Thursday, July 01, 2010

18 Weeks and It's a Girl!!!!

My oldest son and his wife are expecting their first child. She is 18 weeks along and had an ultrasound this week. Baby looks healthy and now we know it's a girl! I have always called my own daughter my island of civilization amidst her three brothers. I am sure Baby Girl Hunnell will be a joy and blessing for her own parents. (and grandparents too!) I am so excited there are just not enough exclamation points to express it!!!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! I'm sure she'll bring lots of joy to your family. Little girls are lots of fun.

Barb, sfo said...

How wonderful! Have fun shopping in the PINK section! :)

Heide said...

Great news, Denise. I'm glad you and John have this too look forward to in the midst of everything else going on.

Ute said...

Congrats!! Hope time flies until you can hold your little granddaughter safely in your arms!