KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Meet Trinity!!!!




Praise God! My granddaughter (doesn't that sound cool?!) was born today at 5:44 CST. We were saying a family Rosary at that time so she entered this world surrounded by prayer. She weighed in at 6lb and 6oz. My daughter-in-law is recovering well. It has been a long couple of days. My son is exhausted but says he cannot sleep because he cannot take his eyes off this little miracle. And what did they name this precious child? Trinity! She is just perfect. This Gramma thing is really fun.

3 comments:

Karen said...

She's beautiful! God bless her!

Emm T. Nester said...

Congratulations to everyone! Give that sweet baby a kiss for all of us.

Ebeth said...

Love her name....God bless your new and growing family.

Advent blessings