KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Girls' Day Out

Yesterday my daughter-in-law, her twin sister, my granddaughter, and I had a girls' day out in DC as we enjoyed the cherry blossoms as well as some of the great museums and monuments.

You can get a snazzy bow of your own here.


Gramma and Trinity in front of the White House


Misty, Kristy, and Trinity at the Lincoln Memorial



Misty and Trinity lunching at the Smithsonian


A great view of the Jefferson Memorial

Snoozing beneath the Cherry Blossoms

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, the cherry blossoms...there are some things I miss about DC.