The office of Religious Education would like to ask you a few questions about the Faith:
Missing any of the answers to these questions? Why not take one of our Adult Faith classes and grow in knowledge of our Faith?
- What are the 7 Sacraments? What is a simple definition of each one?
- Can you list the 10 commandments...in order?
- How often is a Catholic obliged to go to Mass? to receive Holy Communion? to go to the sacrament of penance?
- What is the conscience?
- Can you list the 20 mysteries of the rosary?
- What is the role in the Church of the bishop? of the Pope?
- In what areas of teaching can the Church not err?
- What two conditions could keep a Catholic who is attending Mass from receiving Holy Communion?
- What is the Immaculate Conception?
I hope many of our adults see these questions and realize they have forgotten a few things since eighth grade confirmation classes or maybe they never learned them to begin with. Maybe they will be inspired to try a little Catholic refresher course. And then perhaps they will realize that there is always something new to learn about the Faith. Religious education is a lifelong endeavor.