KITCHEN TABLE CHATS

Pull up a chair in my domestic church and let's chat!

I have worn many labels (Not in any particular order): Catholic, Wife, Mom,Gramma, Doctor, Major, Soccer Mom, Military Wife, Professor, Fellow.

All of these filter my views of the world. I hope that like St. Monica, I can through prayer, words and example, lead my children and others to Faith.
"The important thing is that we do not let a single day go by in vain without putting it to good use for eternity"--Blessed Franz J├Ągerst├Ątter

Friday, August 05, 2016

Dear Susan B. Anthony, I am Sorry

Susan B. Anthony

Lovely Warren, Mayor of Rochester, New York is invoking the name of Susan B. Anthony in celebration of the nomination of Hillary Clinton for president. I do not think Susan B. Anthony would be pleased at all with this turn of events as I explain in my latest article up at the HLI Truth & Charity Forum.

Therefore, it is with great sadness that I must tell you that Hillary Clinton, the first woman to be nominated for president by a major political party, believes no child in the womb deserves protection from abortion at any point during the nine months of gestation. She idolizes Margaret Sanger, a racist and supporter of eugenics who pushed for the elimination of African-Americans through birth control and abortion because she considered them “human weeds”.
Head on over to the Truth & Charity Forum to read the whole article.

No comments: